Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Gerimobile

I've been doing a lot of soul searching and deliberating about my next step and what I would like to do in my professional world. Thankfully, I have been lucky enough to speak with some of the greatest geriatricians in the field who not only support me but who are quite honest.

I recently spoke with one of New York City's top geriatricians about what to do with my life as a gerontologist. He said that both my undergraduate and master's degree in Gerontology show that I have a deep passion and commitment to the older adult community, but that it's now time for me to find a "vehicle" to drive my passion.

For now I suppose, my gerontology "vehicle" consists of writing and starting my geriatric consulting company...that's of course until I decide to go back to academia land.

Thank you to Ron D. Adelman, M.D for your support

No comments:

Post a Comment